How God changes us inwardly

Good Morning Friends,
I wish Christ's Peace upon you today. Amen🪄

Today teaching: *How God changes us inwardly*

When God decides to step into your life , He is going to start from his Word.
He is going to start by planting and growing it in your heart until it bears fruit...

You might hear people say "God is healing me" 
"God  is changing me"
Then you might sit back and wonder why he is doing that
 What is actually happening is the Word of God is Growing and Bearing fruit in that person's life.

I think the first Miracle anyone can experience is the Renewal of one's mind through the Word of God...

When you start to see Life through God's word , Life gets better 🤍

For me personally, I had a lot of Negative Thoughts about myself
But as I read the Bible and saw How much God loves me
I started to replace my Negative self image beliefs like "I am not attractive" with "I am wonderfully and fearfully made." ❤️(Psalm 139:14) 

I aim to harvest and Understand verses as opposed to Just memorising them...
For example when Jesus says "Do not worry"
I want to practice not thinking about how things are going to fail but Instead Trust and believe in God's Providence

When God says "Do not be Afraid, stand still and see how I will save you(Exodus 14:14)" 
I want to practice Standing still ,Trusting in God's protection..

When You begin to accept God's Love❤️, You start to Love yourself
You start to see value in yourself
You start to think "If God can Love me , why can't I see the value in me " and slowly with Time You will begin to see the true value that you do have.

My only prayer is that we all become doers of the word not just hearers of it
And we allow God to Renew our minds using His Word 🤍 so that we can become more like Jesus Christ❤️

I wish you a Blessed and Cheerful day.
🪄Blessings

Comments

  1. This is beautiful! Let your message be a light to others! God bless you Timothy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare