Bright's first Article : God's Perspective changing

Hello Friends😊,
My name is Bryt and I would like to share with you my experience with God.
The God I knew back then is totally different from the God I know now.It's like they are two different people.
The God I knew back then seemed harsh and unfriendly, he seemed so up high and I couldn't get to him.I felt like I should do everything the way it is written in the bible to be on his good side and avoid punishment and suffering.
I prayed just to please him not because I loved to.And whenever I would call out for him for anything I wanted, I had little faith that it would even work . But the God I serve now, my my😂 He's past what you would ever think.
God genuinely cares about us and loves to see us happy.St. Paul's letters talk so much about God's love for us, I just wonder how someone can love anyone that much.
That's God's love for us.After really seeing all this, the way I talk to God changed,I feel like he is my friend and I can trust him very much, I believe he can make wonders for me and I don't have to worry about anything.
He is so close by. There's just so much I can now talk about him.It makes me happy.
That's pretty much it,I hope it helps you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare