The Psalms of Timothy

The Psalms of Timothy
1. Fire for God
  Oh LORD, Oh How I Love your WORD.
  How I thirst for it !
  I desire to consume it ….everyday that I spend alive
To me , Your WORD is like a Great Rich food.
I don’t know you for myself , I only see what you have done for others.
I haven’t seen you for me but I will be patient until that day comes
Even to just hear a word from you , a letter anything … That’s how much I desire to be in fellowship with you.
The impatience in my soul is not easy to shake off and You know that , You know how badly I want to know You and be in constant fellowship with You but I will wait and keep studying your WORD.
I will get there, I know I will …I will manifest your blessings and Everything I do will prosper.
To get to a place where I will be able to hear from you and also submit my weepings to you , that’s what will set my soul ablaze.
A conversation with You is the Best Gift I can ever Get , even if its just a second …. even if you are standing at a distance but I see you there 
It will Gladden my Heart beyond words.
I have so much to tell you
So many tears to pour on you
So much I desire to do for you
Knowing unlimited Love exists in this Mean ,Selfish World makes me feel invincible …Knowing that I will be able to tap this love feels too good to be true !

Lord God , I desire Great Peace and Happiness in every situation …The same way You gave King Solomon wisdom when he asked for it, Give me my Gift !
My heart’s desire ….I will treasure it and keep it safe , I will use it for The Good of everyone and You too.
I desire to grow in wisdom too , I believe I have obtained some and have been blessed with the spirit of wisdom.
I know I am intelligent having above Average IQ but I need Peace and crave for Happiness for the depths of my soul.
Thank You for heeding to my voice .
Year 1 of Timothy, Your New and Humble servant.

2. Perfect Me , O Lord !
God , when I feel discouraged …Hug me , Hold my Hand , Remind me You are there.
When I curse myself , whisper deep into my heart , the man I am.
When the weight of mean words crush me, replace them with the Loving words You say about me ….say them so sweetly to me.
When I purposely punish myself , Take Hold of the rod and cast it away…Remove the weapon that I use to attack me for I am used to punishing myself.
Make me the man You want me to be , Grow my spirit.
Perfect me and Bright.
Make us Your Tools of Salvation.
We are not perfect but only available for Your Work.
Teach us your ways and mold us with Your hands of Glory.
I am not the calmest person , I am quite fearful 
GOD, Go before me ….Send Your Mighty Angel to Fix my Path to make it straight , turn my darkness into Light , Fight and Crush my enemies who I might find there also Purify my thinking and perspective so I can settle comfortably in Your inheritance.
Replace the Fear in my heart with peace.
Take the defensiveness and Give me Calmness.
Give me Faith to stand before my Golaiths.
Make me safe so I don’t tremble.
Dwell in me ….Clear all the dirt ….Grow new paths in my Heart ….Develop a better thinking in me.
Purify My Soul….Fill me with Goodness, The Goodness of Your Heart.
Disable my expectations , Unload my burdens
Take my weights 
Set me free from the troubles I set for myself
Teach me how to create peace for myself and others.
I submit my being to You and my prayer to You.
Thank You for Listening !
   
3. Why Me, O Lord !
Who am I to You ?
Why did You choose Me with all my imperfections ?
Why do you choose to sit at the Table with a sinner like me ?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare