Back Home Message

Good Morning Friends, 
I'm happy to be back
Yesterday(27th November 2022) is when I reported back from school.

This Term has been Great Despite the challenges I faced
And I also got to think about the Ministry , Learn more about God's Word and Develop a Deeper Personal relationship with God. 

I will sharing what I learnt while at school and I'm sure all of us can pick a leaf or two.
So Better Content is going to be produced in here.๐Ÿ™ƒ

Ministry now๐Ÿ˜‚
So I got some Really Good wishers who approached me and talked about the ministry 
I really loved the fact that they did , I am glad they do see the value in the work I am doing for Christ Jesus....

One talked About Having a Fellowship ( which is a great idea because there we shall get to meet Physically , share face to face and Praise our Lord together it's an amazing Idea !) I will seek a Church where we can have one and let you guys know 

Another talked about Sermons which is another great idea
So we shall have these *Every Friday at 7pm*

Another talked about Having Zoom call discussions 
Very Great idea , we shall Have Bible study sessions via zoom where we shall have a topic to discuss and after a set period of time , Each Group Leader will share what the Group discussed 
Because there is Beauty in Discussion 
There is so much Learning that Occurs when you give your idea , it's accepted and when you hear other great ideas or have the ideas you hold questioned so that they can Become More Aligned to the Truth.
(I will think of a Great Bible study Time)
N.B: I shall post all the Sermon recordings and Discussion Recordings on the Blog in case you aren't able to make it.

These are Great and we are to do them this Holiday.

Another Great Ministry Dream I have is to build a Church for us.
It will be our Church , Guys ๐Ÿฅน
A building where we shall always meet and Praise God 
And anyone interested in using it for helpful purposes like Preaching for their ministry , Guidance & Counselling Talks can use it also

Also T-shirts will also Come
๐Ÿ˜Ž This Project is Going to Expand from this point.

This isn't the Teaching for Today or isn't The Shout out I intend to make.

They are so many people(inside this Group) I want to shout out to who have been Nothing but a Blessing to me this term
 Most of them are in S.6.

Alright now
Have a Nice day ! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare