Loving Yourself through the Word Of God

 

Hello There,

            I hope you are having a Great and Blessed Day and if you aren't, I wish the Best of God's peace upon you.

Today, I am going to show you that it is actually possible to love yourself through the Holy WORD in the Bible.


Genesis 1:31 

AM
God saw everything that He had made, and behold, it was very good, and He validated it completely.
And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good.

God looked at everything he had made, and he was very pleased                                      GNT

              This verse has really done wonders for me not only has it made me love myself more and it also increased my compassion for others as well.
I know you might have been told what you must look like or have to be lovable, but God is saying to You today that when he made you, he was pleased with what he made.
I am sure creative brethren can relate, it doesn't matter how ugly an art piece comes out as long as you made it with passion, you hold it dear to your Heart
However, unlike us who pour passion in some projects and don't in others God makes each of us with passion in his heart, so he loves us all dearly.

God made You piece by piece, smiled passionately and thought "WOW, I have made another masterpiece" not "Oops, failed Project!"
So quit believing the lie that you are unable to be loved, God sees a Master Piece in You and Better Get into agreement with Him and Love you too because you are Awesome.

When God addressed Gideon through his angel, He said "The Lord is with you, mighty warrior"
He said things Gideon least expected, Gideon didn't think God was there for the Israelites anymore and heck, He didn't believe he was a mighty Warrior, but A Great and Mighty warrior is what God saw and later on we see that what God called him was true when He defeated the Midianities.
So, like wise to you, God thinks You are Beautiful, Intelligent and Brave not Ugly, Dumb and Afraid.


Psalms 139 :14

Holman Christian Bible

I will praise You
because I have been remarkably and wonderfully made.[a][b]
Your works are wonderful,
and I know this very well.

Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother’s womb. I thank you, High God—you’re breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made! I worship in adoration—what a creation! You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something. Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, The days of my life all prepared before I’d even lived one day.

I will offer You my grateful heart, for I am Your unique creation, filled with wonder and awe. You have approached even the smallest details with excellence; Your works are wonderful; I carry this knowledge deep within my soul.


Another Great verse for me also ....
Hey, God took His time to make you with every feature you have, He took this Time because He loves you.
You bring God pleasure by just existing,He loves everything about You ...He loves to see you eat, have fun with your friends and even rest.
He loves you so much that he has every hair on your head counted, He made you to make him smile.
To me, Accepting You are God's Child and believing God never makes trash is a Great Antidote to Depressing Thoughts and Feelings.
If you look around, you can see the Beauty made by God 
The people, the trees, the weather 
If he made everything out there beautiful, what makes you think you are an exception from the vast array of His beautiful creations ?
You are one of the beautiful creations made by God.

I hope you found this Helpful for Yourself or for those You are currently supporting (Thank You for doing this you are)
Be kind and supportive to those struggling with Depressing Thoughts and remind them that God cares about them.
     Mental Health can be a difficult one to deal with but with God's Word and Human Support, nothing is too difficult for a Struggling soul.
                           I wish the best Upon You today .... Good Day!

"Stop sitting in front of the mirror trying to fix what was never broken."
"You are not Beautiful because People say so but because God never makes ugly children."
"Someone out there is looking for You not the image you are trying to make yourself into."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare