Choosing Christ

Hello Friends, 
I hope all of you are doing well 🤍!
I am blessed .
Today's Teaching: *Choosing Christ*

I think many of us might have decided to serve God because we don't want to go to Hell
Others do it because others do it and you don't want to feel out of place 
All of us have our Accounts of how we Encountered God.
For me , at first I tried to manually love God back in f1 when I was still at the seminary
I read the Bible 'deeply' , Prayed the Rosary , the seven sorrows but it didn't work
I was still scared of hell
Never got any results
I remember praying for better grades and I only improved from 54 to 56 Average
I eventually Gave up...

I Also remember one time when I was a kid, everyone was praying , they all looked like they were enjoying it but I wasn't enjoying it one bit so I faked tears to be spiritual( to look like I was praying)😂 

One time I had a dream that I was anointed with God's power , I was preaching ,healing the sick
The moment I started enjoying it
I thought I had a nightmare so I woke up very fast😂....I honestly thought being Anointed was Burdensome😂
But now I crave the anointing so much , I have so much thirst for it .

I have come far with God and you all will be seeing my past unfold slowly.
Honestly if such a vessel can be chosen 🤣 what about you who has had Love for God from the start or has not ran away from him like I had done in the past....

Back to the teaching :
 I Follow and Serve God out of Love now not because I don't want to Go to hell or because someone wants me to ( even my mom tried to make me love God but I just couldn't )
People tried , we conflicted and so much more
Heck , I was at a seminary for about 2 years but I still didn't open my heart to him

Don't get this wrong , maybe some people can be led to Christ by the people that tried to introduce me to Christ but it wasn't the time for my heart to receive Christ yet.

I urge you to Remind yourself that you follow Christ and Love Him because you have chosen to
You could have chosen not to but you chose Christ and he will definitely Bless you for choosing him with all your heart ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare