Deep Love of God --- Verses (Compilation)

 The Lord is loving and merciful, slow to anger and full of constant Love. (Psalms 145:8)

I will make you clean from all your sins; I will let you live in your cities again and I will let You rebuild the Ruins (Ezekiel 36:33)

I will purify them. They will be my people and I will be their God. (Ezekiel 37:37)

How many times I have wanted to put my arms around you just as a hen gathers her chicks under wings, but You wouldn't allow me? (Matthew 23:37)

I will bring my people back to me, I will love them with all my Heart (Hosea 14:4)

God found them wandering in a desert in a desolate windswept emptiness. He protected and cared for them like a Parent Eagle teaching the Young one to fly. God caught them on His open wings and brought them to safety (Deuteronomy 32:10)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare