God qualifies the called

All the people God has called were far from perfect , Abraham believed in God and then God counted him Righteous ....This is just one Example of Choice by Grace ..but they are others - Moses the Shepherd who killed an Egyptian General....who went through internal confusion because he grew up in the Egyptian Palace but he was Hebrew ....God chooses People by Grace(Undeserved Goodness) Look at Saul who became Jesus' best Vessel 🤣 and me as well, I will one time share who I was before I began to love God , I sometimes sit back and say "I want to preach" in awe and wonder 😂 I bet those who know me , know why I might do this My story will shock many of you but it will show you , God can really pick anyone for his purposes !  So don't worry God gat you and will Complete the Good work in you because he is Faithful , Have a Beautiful Morning ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare