I value Quality over Quantity

Hello Friends,
I have a lot of Good stuff lingering in the Lowest parts of my Gallery which I am emptying to share with you all❤️

I just couldn't delete all this without sharing(These things are too good to just be tossed away without everyone having at least one bite)

I am clearing my Gallery to give room to New And Better Things 💙
However I worry for your space and data 
If you are unable to view it all at once , feel free to view one at a time
And also Please don't feel obliged to save them all or even view them

Just pick wat you feel is best for you or share with someone who you know might get value from all this( I am all about value not quantity[impact of people as opposed to number of people viewing my shares] , I want to my little efforts to make lives better not keep them the same ! So I would rather have one person or two be impacted by my work than have 30 who don't get better after I share with them🤍, My Goal is Quality over Quantity )

💙We are in this together
Growing in wisdom all together🫂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare