My thoughts on support

When you make the decision to get Better , You will need  resources and People to support your journey...When you begin to Slip off the target your support system can Place you back on track ... A Great Support system can Enable you to move from A to Z smoothly , But a Dysfunctional Support system or none at all , will hinder your growth.
     To me , even just knowing I have Family and friends to support me makes me believe in myself
And when I needed the support , I was helped
So do the same , Get support outside yourself to support you when Time gets tough and also don't forget to offer support as well
You are helped by the Lord so that you can Help others and make this world a better place...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare