This is the Day that the Lord has made , we will rejoice and be Glad in it

Good Morning Friends,
I believe this verse has been doing wonders for me making me happier each day I wake up 
And gives a wonderful cheer in my heart for the day ahead...
I wake up looking forward to the new day
Instead of "oh my ,this day is gonna be bad"
I wake up thanking the Lord for the new day and I declare it is going to be an Awesome day 
And it eventually turns out to be awesome
The science behind it is when you declare something like "This day is gonna be a failure"
You will unconsciously look for the problems in the day and Magnify them and The brain which has stored many Bad memories might keep popping them up
Until your day turns sour... Like you declared on the start of the day.

The reverse is true
Declare it's awesome and you will brush off Negative energy, you will do the things that make you feel energised
You will have the best thoughts to keep your mood Merry

So Declare upon Your days the Feeling and mood you desire to have that day...
With Time, you will have more happy days than Foul or Plain days until all you have are Happy days !

❤️Rejoice and Be Glad in this Beautiful Day which the Lord has made....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare