What exactly is Mugabi Life Ministries ?

Hello Friends,
I hope all is well...
I'm re-making the Group Admins
I want to make this a community for all of us to thrive in
Some people are new in and might not know the Meaning of this ministry 

This Ministry is heavily inspired by Rick Warren , the author of Purpose driven Life 
And the creator of Saddle Back Church 
He is the reason I can say I got deeper with God
I always read the Bible but things never seemed to change until I read his book and his insights entered my mind 
I think I hadn't even finished the book but I felt this confidence within me that told me that I could preach
(Now I had just made a few months in wanting to know about God and had a heap of insecurities but  I just knew I could pull it off and indeed I did and many people actually liked it ) 
Then This Ministry Group Came about 
I am just sharing the things I stumble upon or are learning 
And I want to make this an open place  for all of us to grow and support each other.
I'm still learning and getting better...

The Name : Mugabi is one of my surnames ,Tugume is our Family Name not my personal Surname.
Mugabi means a Giver  
And Naturally I have always been a giver even before I decided to become Born Again.
That's where the Name comes from 
Mugabi Life Ministries
[Life-Giving Ministries]

I intend to make this a Ministry a life Giving One
One that gives Life to people
Most especially those who are struggling with their mental health because I personally have struggled with such battles so I might have a thing or two to share about the solutions to them
And I personally feel sympathy for them as well πŸ«‚πŸ«‚ 

I am going to make a writing or sermon on that about my personal life  and all some other time
I am just trying to paint the background of this project

And I am sure I have done a good job at explaining it 
However if you have any concerns 
Feel free to Ask me 😊

😊 If you would like to Support this Project by Being a Group Admin ,
Please read the text above 
And React "🀝" if you are interested in Joining the Admin Group and Preaching in here too πŸ₯³

You are free to use this platform as your own
And whenever you write something here , I will post it on the Blog 
Good day to You ❤️ 
Thank you πŸ’™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare