Where your heart Lies , your Treasure lies also


It is an extract from a book and pretty straight forward
But...
Remember Jesus one time said "Where your heart is , Your treasure lies also"( I hope I got this quotation right)
Basically what the author was saying Treasure(Money) shows us where our Deep interests are
The way we spend shows us what we value
For example 
If I Buy Really Good looking Clothes , that means I value Looking Good , right
If I Buy Christian Books and Various Translations , That means I value God , right
If I buy self help , that means I value being Productive and Effective 
Get the Idea !
We spend money on the things we find value in and the things we spend  is a message to others or even ourselves
 Then he goes on to say, you can go to a seminar to try and change your spending habits 
But your spending habits will always Originate from what is in your heart
Someone can tell you to spend more money in investment but if you value Your family more 
You can end up spending money on your family
Even though you knew that same money could have been used to Generate more income
Why  didn't you do what could gained you more income??
Your heart told you family is more important 

❤️ I know you will get this ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare