Gratitude

It's amazing how many Good things have happened to me
Yet I 😂find a way to Get tense over the few bad things that disturbed me during the year
Next year ... As 2023 ends,
Let all of us 🤣 expose how amazing 2023 has been to us
As time goes as I get wiser and I grow older....
I am learning that
Just because I am afraid and I'm insecure
It doesn't mean I can't do something
It doesn't mean I can't move forward
It doesn't mean I should stop and fight with it until it goes away
I can still live my life very well even with a bag load of worries
, I can still be happy even though Things aren't looking so good.

It is possible and waiting for everything to be perfect will have me waiting forever
In Jesus' power
I can move against my fears
In his name, I can order Problems to Go and they obey
In his name , I can find peace and shelter from all my storms
Something I have learnt from Healing is that it never truly happens over night and it should take time to occur.

Those who think it can
Just know how to plaster wounds 
A real wound can't just be covered , it can actually get worse
So it takes time to heal.

An example could be , 
Healing from depression 
How can you start feeling better if you still see things the same way ?
How can you start feeling low if you currently don't see anything worth while in your life ?
Over time , you see your value behind the stresses of life
With time , you start to realise it wasn't your fault that it happened 
You also learn to stop beating yourself for making silly mistakes
We all do !
And if we ever refuse ourselves from Failing we refuse ourselves from Growing
(We all know the classic examples , the owner of KFC , harry potter books etc)

😂 this is for you all and for me too , I also need to remind myself to be kind to me when things don't go well and keep moving forward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare