My experience at my First Over night

My experience at my first Over night

Hello everyone ,
I send God's blessings upon your day to guide and cause an increase in your life.
I never shared about my experience at the over night and that's what i am going to share about today...

I had been looking forward to this day...
I wanted to hear Phaneroo live and see Apostle Grace physically with my own two eyes so it was such a delight to my mind to experience a night of prayer with Him

The day before(30th dec)
A young man called Elijah from Phaneroo called me to ask if i can make it for the over night or the inter school revival event and if i have the resources to get there
This was really suprising
Yes , i am cared for but this felt different 
It felt like i was really put into Account by God
The call wasn't long but it said a lot to me
So obviously i say "yes , i will come" then the call ended

The next day(31st dec)
Aine shares the Manifest Transportation Vehicles posters, i see Bukasa so i relax knowing i can make it
I also ask people around to come 
Everyone else had plans for the day or simply didn't want to come
Or maybe found it too long or unimportant , whatever the reason was 
I didn't take it personally
All i thought about was me going there and Getting to experience God's Manifestation

My Cousin agreed to come with me
Before i went , Voices started telling me not to go fearing for my safety and i started to worry too
We all remember what happens at Huge events at Big venues but deep down i said to myself either wat or wat๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ( what an expression!)
I am going for this overnight
I shall sacrifice for the lord the little i have
If i die , atleast i would done so next to God so i would go to Heaven๐Ÿ˜‚

I over delay at home and start moving at around 4:05/10
And reach the stage at around 4:20
There is no bus
There is no transportation
I call the customer service helpline and she says she will find out how to help in a few minutes 
But she doesn't get to us
I call Aine and ask him if he can help get us access to the Bukasa transportation
He agrees to help but he fails so he tells us to find a way to get to Kololo
I get the only 10k i have in my pocket and we bargain with a boda guy who wanted 12k
So he takes us and i bless him with 1k as thanks
Now that pretty much settles it,
I am dry
And have no cash ๐Ÿ˜‚
I enter in there
See so many buses
See so many people
Soo many tents
The security guards were so kind , so loving
It's so different from all the gatherings i have ever been to
Me and my cousin start thinking of a way to get money to eat because it was going to be a long night
I call for money๐Ÿ˜‚ it was not there
My cousin left his money home also
So we were stuck
He calls his mom and she agrees to send us money
She gave us 21k
We were safe
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘ŒHere comes another one
My phone had no battery
It was almost off
So we would have no way to get this money
Pheww, it goes off
I start trying to find a way to charge
The person who could help was still using the extension ports for his juice mixers so he couldn't help
Me and my cousin decide to leave the event and find a way to charge then withdraw the mobile money 
We move around looking for a mobile money shop but don't find any
It's dark 
Its cold
I was so unprepared๐Ÿ˜‚ that i even didn't take my jumper/sweater so i froze many times
We cross the road and go to a Restaurant
My idea was to charge , drink a soda then ask them to help us withdraw
But coming over , soda was 6k(for both of us so we decided not to order)
So we asked if they could charge and withdraw 
They accepted and we were able to get the money and get some charge on my phone
Then came back and started getting food
It was a long and hard process
The good stuff were expensive so we were forced to budget yet pick good things
We eventually did
I met another friend of mine(@Linus) there as well 
We talked for a while and then me and my cousin ate our food and chatted for a while
Went and found seats and did praise and worship.
I remember i started to feel like an outcast 
Toungues were flying
Deep prayers were going on
Then i asked myself" eh , these guys must surely be better than me ".... I am barely praying as deep
It was like i was waiting to feel something to confirm the Holy spirit's Presence

Then the thought came up telling me " i don't know what these people i am comparing myself went through to look this spiritual "
It Also came up saying " These people pray like God is here, they Believe he is present, you also do the same"
In a few minutes , i was praying deeply also
And the worry had also left and i was enjoying the prayer
And my feelings were starting to change
I started to feel better and i felt a sense of healing

The praise and worship was amazing
It was actually really fun to listen to 
The Catholic Church has Good Choir
But this one was really Good
The voices were Amazing
The instruments 
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚even if i decided not to dance , i would just enjoy the music 
It was soooo Good

So before apostle came , some pastors came before him ( a man first then a lady afterwards--i didn't know their names)
As they prayed and spoke in tongues
And gave Glory to God
For me, i was upset.
During the count down, i was still upset
Even when he came , i was still upset
Even when he did the first praise and worship with us , i was still upset๐Ÿ˜‚
I am going to tell you why
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I was worried that i wouldn't get home because we had no money(we ate all the 21k)
I moved away from my cousin and spammed many people with calls to get assistance and assurance that i will get home
I was worried that i even started to get upset with myself and i even felt like God was going to abandon me
The other second
I believed God was for me
Now this one, i am doubting
It happened for so long until i calmed myself down
Telling myself the Lord who brought me here
Won't leave me here stranded 
I eventually believed and my faith replaced the doubt 
Then i found a spot to charge and joined back with cousin now at this time , i was at peace
So apostle Preached about so many great things
Then we all started praying 
He started praying step by step
And got to the part of casting out demons( of all kinds-- Darkness, Poverty etc)
He did so and they screamed and fell
I got scared "๐Ÿ˜‚ha , what if i also have and i don't know"
He started kept on revealing things to people
"So so , has this specific problem"
...Come forward and i pray for it
...Bring the lame here
...Bring the sick
This went on for an hour or 2 , it was amazing
I saw a lame person walk
I had seen Demons conflict before so i wasn't a big one but i saw multitudes falling, it was amazing....
I also launched deep prayers
They were Super Amazing !!
I also enjoyed doing so along with Apostle

Then He calls people who have not yet born Again to come forward running to get Born again
๐Ÿ˜‚So i go there to get the blessing of a minister 
He prays over us and tells us to register so we can keep in touch
As i write in my details, a lady at Phaneroo called Carol talks to me about Phaneroo and tells me how to get from my place to Uma
Plus she stays in Muyenga
I think it's God saying He really wants me as much as i want him ❤
So i get back to my seat
As i am going there
I meet my friend Anthony
I also meet Jemba
๐Ÿ˜„Then meet back with my cousin
Then start moving back
Elijah meets up with us and gets us to a lady who helps us with 10k which we use to get back Home
So i asked myself why i ever worried๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ yet he had already made a plan on how to get me home safely

So we get Back Home safely
Praise be to Him❤๐Ÿ˜‚

Comments

  1. Awww this gave me a tear and that was the whole point. He wants you and will make away no matter what, because he saw your obedience and willingness to be with him. He love you truly! He has great things waiting for you. Now you have to go get them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad it did make you happy .... Thank you for your support

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare