My first experience with speaking in Tongues


This article actually worked !
I spoke in tongues 🌠
It sounded like A mixture of many languages , I couldn't make out of it
Japanese, Chinese , Spanish
I really don't know

 I just followed the steps in the article and said "Lord , use my Mouth" then just uttered the sounds that entered my mind
I also remember trying to use Normal words when I started speaking tongues but I couldn't 
It was as though I didn't know how to speak English , 
All I could think about was saying what ever came to my head
But as I kept on thinking in English , I slowly stopped speaking in tongues
And returned to Normal English

It was fun and Amazing
And I am definitely going to set time aside to speak in them.

If you haven't spoken in tongues yet , try the methods in the Article
If you do speak in tongues/or know deeper insight about them, Share with us your personal experience with them, maybe your thoughts or how you started speaking in them
I would love to hear it and I'm sure others would too

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare