My many thanks for 2022

I know there will be a time we shall look back and thank our past selves for never giving up now
We shall thank ourselves for not giving up the fast
We shall thank ourselves for the over nights
We shall thank ourselves for the long hours in services and sermons
We shall thank ourselves for giving our lives to Christ
Because it's the best decision one can ever make ❤️

I personally thank myself for Accepting God 
For giving my ear a chance 
I remember it like it was yesterday
There was studying Divinity and my mind was being rewritten
God was being painted as love
Before he didn't look anything like Love
He looked like an Angry merciless Judge
I have no shame in saying this because I am delivered from the bondage of such a lie
It has no power over me
I see God as love
A love as deep as the ocean.

I think If I hadn't attended that lesson , you guys wouldn't get to read such content
The souls I am going to save 
Wouldn't have been saved
And who knows what my Life would have turned out to be like without him 
I am pretty sure it would not look pretty

I thank those who believed in me 
Those who approached me
Those who beared(and still bear) with my questions
🀣 I can really ask a lot sometimes 

I can call them the Born again Team
The Men of God at Kitende who decided to help me
They could have decided not to but they decided to help me
I cant thank you guys enough.

πŸ˜‚Yes , even if you say I can't thank you , I will gift you with whatever the Lord Gives me

@⁨Aine⁩ πŸ˜‚ Thank you for Answering my Continuous repetitive Questions 
Thank you for teaching me about Bible Translations.

@⁨Baron Macnon⁩ Thank you for Guiding me as I confessed my faith to Jesus back at school and for answering my questions  also 
For accepting Me also.

@⁨Aber Faith 🎊⁩ Thank You for just Existing πŸͺ„
You are such a blessing
You have taught me so much that I carry around me all the time
I refused God when you tried to talk about him but you didn't give up on me
You still cared 🀍
πŸ˜‚ I remember when I refused that Jesus was the only way but you insisted , now look where I am
You taught me I am Jesus' project
It helps me when I get hard on myself not being so Christian yet
God reassures me that I belong to him , I am his child and He loved me before I knew the Gospel, when I discovered it and as I learn and implement it
All of my imperfections will melt and give space to Christ's Perfections
The little hate/anger that still resides in my heart will be taken by Him and he will give me his love
My little depression/sadness still left will be replaced by his Joy
My worry with his peace
My pride or "I can do this all alone/I know better" will be taken and he will give me his Humility
He will take the little resentment my heart stores and give me Forgiveness
The disbelief will be replaced by His faith in God
 I believe that he who started the Good work in me will bring to completion  
He will not abandon me 
He will not forsake me
He will craft me until the day he comes back

@⁨IsikoπŸ’«⁩I Thank God that you were Born
πŸ˜‚ You are like a Big brother to me ( sometimes I ask myself if we look alike) 
Your lessons and your facts have been with me and will always be with me to teach me and guide me as I become more Christ like
I believe The lord spoke to you about me because he knew deep down
You would understand me the best 
You would get me the most
πŸ«‚ I have felt understood by many people but with you, man
I felt like I met perfect self
I saw myself in a perfect mirror
I see my little cracks filled up in you
You have perfected the things I struggled with 
I follow Christ but you, my friend are a big inspiration and good reflection of what Christ would be like if he walked on Earth
Also thank you for Enduring my questioning 🀣 
I remember the last time I tried to big bro someone 
I was barked at ,shamed and insulted 
But you valued me 
And even made time for me during your free periods in uneb unlike the man before 🀣🀣 
So thank you , manπŸ’™πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

I wish nothing but the best for you and I know you will crush this year like you have prevailed over the Other ones 😀

@⁨Christina Kihembo πŸŒ•⁩ Thank you for πŸ₯³ being nearby
I have loved the discussions we have had about God
It's really Good to have Godly people around your space
And you have done that well
So cheers to you
And have a blessed 2023 πŸͺ„

@⁨Ben⁩ Thank you for the discussions and the Pointing of my Flaws from time to time
πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ been very insightful
You are a very smart champ
The discussions we have had have been super valuable
I know 2023 will be A step up of Glory for you 
Cheers bro πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸͺ„

@⁨Chief⁩ Thank you for the compliments πŸ’™ at school
And for believing in me.

Man🀣 there would be times when I wasn't feeling confident then you would remind me that I am doing a good job
I value your support, man
It has really helped
Given me extra fire to keep going
Also for believing in my "You are God's master piece" series
Getting value from the project and sharing it with me showed me that yes , my work is valuable
The service I am doing is for myself and others too
And seeing people get true value from it  makes me glad ❤️ 
I'm doing this for Jesus and I value that you think I am doing a Good Job and will continue to do so

@⁨kuch⁩ The author of the Grace messageπŸ˜‚

Thank you for taking me in as a brother and sharing the Word with me
I value you and your insights
You are like a brother to meπŸ«‚
I pray for God's Spirit to guide you and strengthen you along your path of ministry and Mastery in Christ
I'm sure we shall do a lot next year even bring more souls to ChristπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ also
Cheers πŸͺ„
Enjoy the new year

@⁨Treva X⁩ Thank you for Being Around bro
You have been a Blessing and I thank God for bringing you in my life.
You have been a brother to me and Bright also πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸΌthanks
I want to also Thank you for enduring my questioning πŸ˜‚
Cheers for the new year πŸͺ„2023

@⁨Holy Diva⁩  Divine,
My new Good friend

🀣 I remember how we first met
You were telling me about the spirit of rejection and what not when I was encouraging me 🀣to believe they are still loved 
Naye BanaeeπŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
Then when you came to my inbox, You preached to me as though I had just learnt about Christ a few minutes ago
Yet I had made some good number of effective months
It irritated me to be honest
But something kept me talking to you
Normally when someone irritates me mostly via text
I delete the chat and never open it again 😳
I honestly don't enjoy being irritated and on phone where I can decide to do as want without pressure , I don't accept some nonsenseπŸ˜‚
But I kept yours until I told you , ah ah 
I know these things and we started communicating better
Then i considered you a Good friend
I hold you dear to my heart❤️ and I am blessed to have you πŸ˜‚πŸ«‚ around also
I wish you the best of 2023

@⁨Bright⁩ 
You have been a blessing too
A best friend and 
Girl friend too...

Most of the teachings I have made have come from the questions you have asked me
I have made some of the teachings and sermons  basically just as Answers to your questions
Blessed New year 2023 πŸ₯³πŸͺ„
God's blessings upon you

🀣 I know I have might been too personal in here 
But honestly most of you guys in here
Are my dear friends
And I desire that most of the people I talk to are my friends.

Everyone I have @tagged 
Has been Foundational to my spiritual journey and I hold dear to my heart

But I love everyone else in the group
All of you guys have been precious to me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare