The person of the Holy spirit by Holy Diva

The holy Spirit.
First of all this spirit is from God. The holy Spirit was left to us by Jesus Christ. John 14:16 
He didn't leave us as orphans.
The holy Spirit is a very good friend on to that God left him for us he is our only true and closed friend u may ever have in this world because he can be trusted because he comes from God.

The holy Spirit is a teacher.
John 14:26
The helper the holy Spirit, whom the father will send in my name, will teach you everything and make you remember all that I have told you.

The holy Spirit teaches us the fruits of God in(Galatians 5:22)
When we read the bible, the holy Spirit comes and teaches us to understand the word of God. When we don't read the word of God, then he can't be able to teach us. So when we endeavor to read the Bible and call out for him to help us interpret the scriptures, he will then give us the wisdom to understand God's word.

He also teaches us when we first get out of ignorance. This is when you draw close to God and seek him then he will guide you to get to know God  more.

When you don't have the holy Spirit, then ur life is nothing because when you have a strong relationship with him, he can led  and guide you in your life.

He even said that, “This year is not going to be as easy as we think but with the holy Spirit we shall have to pass through it successful.” hope you get me.

The holy Spirit is our Umbrella he will not let any situation pull u down he will always be there to protect us.
He added on to say;
The heart of God is the holy Spirit. 
In order for us to get the heart of God, we should first purity our hearts. 

The Holy spirit reveals to us God's secrets.
1 Corinthians 2:11 
It is only the spirit within pipo that knows all about them; in same way, only God's Spirit knows all about God.

The holy Spirit will help you interpret ur dreams.

God is our doctor but the holy Spirit is our nurse.
You know the doctor is the one that gives orders to the nurse how they may treat the patient. So as well the spirit is our nurse he is responsible to purity our hearts and cleanse them.
John 6:44
Deuteronomy 31:8

The holy Spirit is always there for us always with us, even when ur parents don't have time for u, he is always there to help you.

Haaa... Timothy I remember when I left skul and came back with my report at home, I was kinda happy because I had improved but my mom was really so stressed out that she couldn't have time to have a look on my report😔. But before I left skul, the holy Spirit was with me😂 he really made me appreciate how I performed yes I performed at the moderate but he told me that at least I improved and even appreciated the effort I put in when we were preparing for E.O.T I was really at peace.😁

We ought not to fear cause he is always with us.
He is always always and there for us.

Psalms 139:16
Mathew 8:16 
Psalms 41:3
Psalms 34:18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare