We got Group Admins 🏁

This is our project
So let's Join in Hands to make this Project together
Also another reminder if you find a Really Good Spiritual Resource
Don't enjoy it alone
Come share with us alsoπŸ˜‚

I'm happy to announce that I have chosen a few admins already ❤️
Based on Availability and Personal Observation 
@⁨Becky⁩ 
@⁨Christina Kihembo πŸŒ•⁩ 
@⁨Holy Diva⁩ 
@⁨Byaruhanga Daniel⁩ 

I'm ofcourse making more and Considering more people.

If you are interested  in becoming an admin
Let me know πŸ’™
I will tell you about all I need you to do here in your service here 

Peace be upon you
Blessed Day to you all


Admin Information :
Good Morning Friends,
Blessed be your names ❤️
Thank You for choosing Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour
That's the best decision one can ever make
And Thank you for Choosing and Believing in Mugabi Life Ministries ❤️

I believe The Lord has Called me to do his work and has equipped me for my ministry
And is teaching me how to use what he had long ago placed inside of me
And will teach me about the things ahead

The people I have chosen are the ones I know believe in my work and Love Jesus Christ and desire to Preach his Gospel
That's why you are in here

Basically all that I desire that you do is add people, share with them the Ministry Philosophy(the one I am about to reveal),Share verses/Biblical resources in the main Group.

Make teachings and share teachings for us also.

I love to share but I want The ministry to have a variety of Good Flavours plus we are a community so Sharing responsibility is part of Community work

The ministry rules to uphold are really simple..

-Don't insult people(name calling , belittling , threats)
-No sexual content
-No irrelevant posts
-Respect the Group Admins

Activity , Investment and Interest are all we need 
If that's too much to ask for , I don't think we need such members !

We want invested , interested and devoted Members ready to make this a community not a Gospel post wall
If you see someone who is worthy , someone who can minister to the people well.

Let us know then we shall Examine the person if he/she is found Good for our journey
They shall join us.
The main reason I have decided to get helpers is because I want to make a real Christian Community 
And I want to also Learn from others.

There are things I don't know that other people know and vice versa so let's all grow each other .
The Ministry Foundation/Philosophy/thought Process:

Where the name comes from ?
Mugabi is my surname
for those who know me ,Tugume is my dad's name
*Mugabi means Giver*
And by nature , I am a giver
Those who know me in real life testify to this
I love to share
Even before I joined Christ, I often shared with People the wisdom I learnt about psychology etc

So the ministry is all about Sharing and Serving 
We are called to share the word and Share our time with those who might need it
Those in the Church and those we meet along the way of our personal lives

*Life*
We are a Life Giving Ministry
We give Life to the Weak and Weary using the power of Jesus Christ 
I particularly love to share about healing from depression because I personally struggled with it for so long now I believe I have some answers to healing
So that's what we do
We heal and we Give people the Life force that The Holy spirit has poured into us

Ministry Resources :
The blog
I am yet to launch a Podcast too 

--Feel free to Submit your project to the ministry/Add to the list of our projects if you would like
If you have writings that you would like me to post,
Hmu
And I will post them
Yes , I believe this pretty much settles it 😊πŸͺ„
Good day to you all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare