Faith of your Circles , Inspired by Scarlet

You see , the thing about circles is that we all love to fit in
We all want to be part of a community
It's just how God made us...
We are either Join or Form Groups 
Not making any or not joining any is where loniless starts to creep in.

Now about , the faith of our circles... 
If I am around Believer friends , who talk about scripture ,
Have real Christian Fruit
I might slowly mold into them.

How ?
I will watch how I use my mouth so that I can please them because curse words wouldn't 
I will begin also finding the Bible interesting like them...Somewhere somehow I will hear them say a verse I like , linger a little longer and grow to Love God...
Continuous Exposure itself can cause change !
I am trying to please them but slowly , I will start doing what they also do 
Same is true with non believers, when you hang around them too long , you can become like them !

They might convince you that you shouldn't go to church as much
They might convince that certain friends are cooler than others ( Your Christians friends will be pushed away)
And if you feel like their praise is more important than God's , You will start doing what they do and before you know it, you will forget about Pleasing God and even about your relationship with God 
And you will sow  into the field of the flesh and so reap it's fruits 
This is why you should be careful with Hanging around non believers especially in your close circles 

If you have Faithful Friends, they can encourage you to pray when you would other wise give up
They can share deeper revelation with you and then cause you to Love God more...

Just like this example, his friends saw Jesus' Healing
Believed in their heart so they brought their friend who was healed
He wouldn't have been healed if these friends didn't know Jesus 
They brought him to Jesus
And I think that's what Happens some times 
Some people bring us to God and we continue to walk with God because we have been Showed a new and more Loving Perception of God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare