Prayer for a personal relationship with God

Dear God,

I come before you today with a heart full of gratitude for your unending love and grace. I thank you for the gift of the Holy Spirit, who guides me on my journey to a deeper relationship with you.

I pray that you fill my heart with your love, and that you help me to see your hand in every aspect of my life. I ask that you grant me the wisdom to discern your will for me, and the courage to follow it, even when it is difficult.

I pray that you help me to grow in my faith, and to be a witness to your love and grace in the world. I ask that you give me the strength to persevere in times of trial, and the humility to seek your forgiveness when I fall short.

I pray that my relationship with you continues to deepen and that I may be more aware of your presence in my life. I ask that you continue to guide me, teach me, and mold me into the person you created me to be.

In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare