Saved By Grace

Day after day , I realise that without Jesus 
I could never truly be God's friend
No technique , no Special Routine can deliver me more than the understanding of what Jesus did for me
His righteousness over me
And my sin defeated.

So I submit to him
He teaches me how to be a better person and he makes me holier day by day
Trying to follow the 10 commandments and all 
Always had me keeping scores and always had me failing to maintain them and if I did , I would start to feel more spiritually Important than others ( some kind of Religious pride ) but as I look at myself, and know that I am sinner and that Jesus died so I could be righteous , I am able to be humble and not feel self righteous , offering Grace and empathy to every one who struggles with Sin from time to time.

I now know all I am to do is share what God gave me
He gave me life
For a very long time , I felt dead inside
But suddenly by reading the word , I started to feel alive again
My inner depths had been reignited !
God forgave me ❤️
He showed me great Love
And that's what I strive to show from time to time 

So I don't see myself hating people because the Love God has Showed me simply can't let me 

We are called to Love people
He who doesn't love , simply doesn't know what Jesus did for him at the cross 
When you understand this , Loving people will start to feel natural for you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare