The Goodness of the Spirit of God

Hello Friends ,
I am certain everyone in here is rejoicing in the Great and Marvellous Day .... A special day hand crafted by the Lord ...

This is the day the Lord has made; let’s rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalms 118:24 CSB

Today , I want to talk about 
*The Goodness of the Spirit of God*

The Holy spirit has been there for me 
So good to me
So kind and merciful to me also
He is the Best friend anyone can have
He can listen to you open up your heart about a thing that bothers you, He can sit with you and listen to you as you cry out your worries and doubts.. He also enjoys your praise and Worship
He enjoys listening to people speak to him about anything ...
He loves Humans so much...

When I went to  school, it was though my crown had fallen
I had so many doubts and insecurities flowing in my mind
But the midst of it all , The Spirit said "I am with you"..."It's going to be Okay"
And with time , I saw my crown reassemble and I started regaining my confidence
The things that had paused disturbing me, resumed at school but with the cleansing & renewing of his word and Him holding my Hand , I opened my eyes and realised The things I feared weren't as scary as they looked...

The Spirit is Good , Friends
My wish for every believer is to hear Him
The Bible says : Worry takes away your joy, but a kind word makes you happy.
Proverbs 12:25 ERV 
The Kind Word comes from His Love , From his word ❤️
His word truly makes people Happy
It shows us that there is more to life than we see
That every person that bears the Name Christ has a big authority and a Big Purpose
🥳Praise King Jesus who reigns forever ......

Praise and Worship makes the Holy spirit happy ....
It feeds him
It attracts him
So do more praise and worship and Please him

The last thing....
Read the Bible and Study the Word therein 
It's from the understanding of the Word that the Lord speaks to us to the depths of our hearts
He answers even before you call
He is Amazing ❤❤

Blessed and Amazing Sunday 🌠

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare