The Reality of the Word

Hello Friends , I hope everyone here is Enjoying Life as they should and that we are continuing to Grow in our faith despite our various personal responsibilities.

I have been studying the word and listening to sermons lately and also praying more .
I am seeing myself become more confident and peaceful as I see the Lord be there for me.

I am meeting new friends and Life is becoming Happier and brighter 
The Bible says , The path of the righteous man grows brighter and brighter unto a perfect day.
Surely, My days are becoming Brighter
Those of you who know me know my child hood hasn't been the Most exciting experience but my Lord , what God is doing my latter days🥳
He surpasses and continues to surpass my expectations 
When I feel , i am as blessed as could be 
Something or someone comes along my path and I swell In my heart with Joy 

Today , I wanna talk about *The Reality of the Word*
As a Christian , our Truth is the Word Of God
What God says about us is the Word
Our wisdom is built upon and even based on the Word of God
The Word of God can teach so many things about life
How to handle life
How to think , run business etc
There is so much , look and you will see the depth
What God says about your health is what your health reflects
What he says about your Wealth is what your finances reflect
If the Bible says , Everything you do shall prosper (Psalms 1:3)
Take it literally by faith[trusting and believing in God's word] and expand upon it
Get that line of scripture and speak Life into every aspect of your life
For example
Your physical Health , your Grades , Your Mental And emotional health
 Be creative , The word of God is called a Seed for a reason 
It plants something In you
In this case , it is planting what you shall declare in your prayers...[that everything you do shall prosper]
Remember that as you pray, you are speaking Great and mighty words that the universe hears and responds to 
If you keep  the Good scriptures in your mouth, you shall see the manifestation.
You shall have whatever you say and whatever you believe.

So,
Change what you believe
Change what you speak
And surely what you manifest will also change
Where people see Impossibility 
For you because your mind, heart and mouth are 
Filled with the word 
You shall see a Way forward.
The Word is the Only reality from which to see life from.
Refuse to suffer , even when it hurts, Continue to declare upon your life what the Bible says
Even if your own thoughts attack you, go back to your Bible
You can have Thoughts telling you , you aren't right before God
Open your Bible and see that , It is from accepting Christ as Lord and Saviour not by works  that one is made Right Before God
Look at Romans 8:1 , that says that you aren't condemned anymore

Remain steadfast 
And may the Word your reality
Have a Blessed Day ❤️🌠

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare