What the Lord has been doing with me this term !

Shalom My dear Friends ,
I greet you all in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Today, I want to talk about 2 things .
1. This Ministry 
 no2. Today's Teaching

1. 
The Lord has always been there for me , supporting and guiding me 
This Term has been a major development for me..
I have some new associations and had to let go of some...
I have refuelled my purpose and the Lord has made me Understand why I do History and Entrepreneurship 
These things will help me later on in life
Day by Day, the Lord puts life into my bones ❤️❤️ 

Now about the Ministry , The Lord revealed to me one day
The kind of ministry I am going to have 
It came as I was pondering about how I can use my former experience as a therapist to build the Kingdom(Yes , I have studied many things in Therapy and Counseling) and if anyone has really known me , they can definitely sense that my advice is quite unique.
Anyway some day, I suddenly got thoughts of making a Church that also offers free lessons to Young people and other Groups of People - Those who are depressed , those are who are new believers etc
And these groups will assemble at the church at different times during the week
It's funny because even before I met the Lord, I desired to help people get better 
The 'why' I am not 100% certain but to me( I sure it's a lot more than the classic cliche "I feel what you feel" , being good to people always sparked me...

One day, I remember , I was standing at a balcony thinking about my purpose and being a little scared of failing in life...
Then the Spirit told me "You were going to do great things before but now you are going to do even greater things- You were only going to help people heal but now you are going to heal the sick , cast out demons
You were going to be great but now you will be greater"
Now I don't know if I have quoted the words exactly as he said but that was the essence of the Message I can remember

The idea came up "Life Revival" and He told me , the Ministry name will continue to develop Over time so I am letting the Spirit lead me to his Perfect will for me and our ministry.

✍🏽This is all about the first Package

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare