Peace is found in Victory

 


Hello Guys , hope you are all well.

I'm doing well myself.

Today I want to talk about something Quite interesting 

: *Peace is found in Victory*


Over the years , I have been running away from my fears and Being hard on myself for my bad decisions

And so I set up a very good round about my life of constant anxiety and defeat.

And the fact that i wasn't truly doing anything to break the cycle , ensured that things stayed the same.

By refusing to face my fears , they became more scary and had more control over me

And being hard on myself ( too far from the point of where I am being honest with myself but I'm just being mean to myself) I felt constantly Discouraged 

I read books , seeked quick fixes but felt scared to literally face myself

But recently I have grown to see that when you face the truth of yourself , You have a starting point and now you can move forward and make your life the way you want to be not how people want it but what you want.


The Bible tells us of how In Solomon's reign , peace was all over Israel.

This was only because David defeated all these elements of fear near Israel

We can also pick up that lesson , We need to conquer those things that give us distress

Do you hate your academic situation ?

Fix it and genuinely believe that you can perform well based on real time experience 

Is it your body ?

Is it your accent ?

Anything !! What ever it is , when you put in the work , peace will follow.

Because we have all faced this problem , we pray and yeah , we feel good but a while after wards , the same problem comes back and even feels worse than before...

The reason why we are distressed again is because our minds aren't yet strong enough to handle the problem.

This calls us to really fix those problems from the ground up so that they never come back again and even if they do , you can handle them.

Now , this is what gives peace( the ability to be calm and collected even when the worst happens).


The dictionary defines peace as the absence of war , and the only way to stop war is to come to an agreement with the conflicting party or to defeat it.

So for you, it might mean coming to accept something in yourself that you might not necessarily like for example skin color and deciding that you will be okay with it not running from it but this time , choosing to cherish it( even if it takes forever)

(Agreement with the conflicting party) 


Defeating it would mean , Facing it and putting in the work to overcome it, for example if you feel insecure about your grades , you work on them and when they get better , you will find peace .


So at the end of the day, 

Peace comes from the Victory over the things that used scare you cold.

It comes from building up strength against whatever life might throw at you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare