How to manifest things -101

Let's say I Want to make 1 million by the end of this year , so I pray to the Lord

I personally don't just say "God , give me 1 million"
I would pray God gives me favour as I look for a job, gives me ideas , opens up doors to money, I would also ask God to help me with the Money making technologies I'm learning eg forex
After saying this, I get my hands dirty with so much work and I will track myself, keep myself accountable and slowly by slowly, amass that 1 million.
And lets be honest, some of us can't make that kind of money.

We look at some thing big and think its a matter of just speech
Many times the people who have these things sacrificed 
If they went the godly way, they worked hard
If not , they sacrificed their loved ones and their peace of mind and my my that's a heavy price
Before you admire something, first know the price of it🤣
Its like Admiring a kick boxer and wishing to be like him
Then he tells you what he went through and your jaw just drops😂👏🏻
I also see it in a way of levels,
As you work hard and improve yourself 
You sort of upgrade
Before you start working, 10k could look big
Let's say you start working , you could start seeing it as small
And with time, the money you considered big will become small
I am going to use this example:
There was a time , 6k looked big
So as I was getting lunch
I looked at the pizza and said inside myself
😂" I shall over come thee "
So with little bit of effort and strain, I got money here and there 
Tips, what and what !

And I ate the pizza and 🤣 as I was getting it , I told myself
I have over come it
As I ate it, I took it as if it was common.
 
The next day, I saw it as normal and it didn't look expensive 
And over time , even when I didn't have that 6k something inside of me just felt above 6,000
Its these small victories that build up confidence
So just make some victories , personal ones
Because really , what defines life more than what a man thinks
If a man thinks a certain achievement means a lot to him, when he gets it
He will have that achievement tattooed on his brain 
But another man, that achievement means absolutely nothing 
So really its up to each man to achieve what he feels he should for Himself , the  kingdom of God or his community

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare