Teachings yet to come

Hello Guys , hope all is well
I have been too busy lately but I have 2 teachings coming up.

 1. The Significance of Negative Emotions- in this teaching you discover the importance of the negative emotions we all run away from, you shall learn to embrace these negative feelings as signals and indicators of the need of change , You will discover an unlimited source of motivation and you will learn how to build sustainable resilience , all that I have learnt and been taught by the Holy ghost you shall learn.
The second one is called *Free will: why the World is what it is*
In this teaching, I will bring out free will and how it has affected the world around us to this very point 
You will learn to take things more seriously and be more diligent
It will be like a Fun Word filled History package 
As a lover of History 🩵 and big advocator for it , I will even talk about the significance of History studies 
So stay around, this one will hit home 😉⏰
Another thing, I have learnt over time with this ministry is that, it's my out pouring some sort of Journal or blog
But definitely there is more ahead for me in ministry.

I'm going to do a Revolutionary Ministry when the Lord appoints the time, Many things in the world can't just keep happening as I watch, I refuse and I will stop many of these cycles with that ministry
I'm after something really big

And if any of you have been noticing my style of writing has changed( one could say improved)
Before I was a clone of several other pastors but now I'm getting my personal revelations that I am to teaching

And for everyone who has taken time to read all my texts 
I do appreciate your effort because I do take my time to make these all as impactful and helpful as possible

For those who stay because they love the content, I appreciate you and may God bless you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How God changes us inwardly

Living for the sake of others

My current understanding of Spiritual warfare